On 26/08/2020, ONGC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Field Medical Officer.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad, intends to engage Doctors on contract basis on the following posts at its location in IPSHEM, Goa: Field Medical Officers (FDMO) (Onshore posting (14 days on/off)) The details of posts, qualifications required and the honorarium to be paid are mentioned in table A below. The period of contract shall be till 30/06/2022. The job is purely on contract basis and does not carry any liability on the part of ONGC to grant regular appointment at any stage.
1. Duty Type: Full time -Onshore Duty (14 days on/off) Posting in IPSHEM campus, Betul, Goa
2. Name of Post: Field Medical Officers (FMO)
3. No. of posts: 02 (02-UR)
4. Qualification & Experience: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.).
5. Remunerati on (per month): Rs 75000/-
6. Date of Interview: Shall be intimated to the candidates later
Age: There is no maximum age limit for applying.
i. Scanned copy of any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
ii. Scanned copy of Passport size photograph in jpg/ jpeg format.
iii. Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
iv. All semester MBBS mark-sheets.
v. Internship Completion Certificate.
vi. M.B.B.S./ M.S./ M.D. Degree.
vii. Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
viii. PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
ix. Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
x. Experience Certificate (if any).
xi. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organisation / PSU).
xii. Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable).
i. In case of candidates submitting multiple applications, the last application shall be considered as final for consideration of candidature.
ii. Engagement is purely temporary, on contract basis, and can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice, by either side.
iii. Engagement on contract would be subject to medical fitness.
iv. No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement, shall be entertained at any stage.
v. Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above.
vi. On successful completion of one year period an annual increase for Rs 1000/- may be considered for Field Medical Officers (FMO).
vii. Twelve days casual leave will be granted in a calendar year on a pro-rata basis. One casual leave will be allowed for a month. Maternity leave will be granted as per Maternity Benefit Amendment Act to the female doctors subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions laid down in the act.
viii. Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
ix. The government guidelines on reservation are being followed.
x. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
xi. The contract shall end on expiry of the prescribed period and no separate notice shall be required to be given.
xii. Candidature/contract of candidate(s) submitting false certificates or suppression/ submission of incorrect information shall be liable for termination / disqualification / rejection at any stage
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Western Offshore Unit, Mumbai
Selection Procedure :
1. Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
a. Qualification – 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & upto 10 marks for any relevant higher qualification)
b. Interview – 30 marks
c. Total – 100 marks.
2. Note: The breakup of 10 marks for such higher qualification shall be considered as follows: Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S.) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS). Further additional 5 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for either a face to face interview or through video conferencing (to be decided later by ONGC) based on a preliminary verification of the documents submitted by the candidate.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on our Registration weblink. The registration site shall remain open from 26-08-2020 to 01-09-2020.
2. In case of any difficulty in uploading their documents in the weblink, the candidates can mail the same on our e-mail id: [email protected] before the last date of registration.
3. In case of a face to face interview, candidates will be required to bring the above documents in original along with a set of Self-Attested Photocopies of documents and report to Chief Manager (HR)-I/C R&P as per date, time and venue intimated.
4. Shortlisted candidates shall be called for either a face to face interview or through video conferencing (to be decided later by ONGC) based on a preliminary verification of the documents submitted by the candidate. The candidates are therefore advised to submit complete documents and true and correct data in the weblink. In case of failure to submitcomplete information or complete set of documents, their candidature is liable to be rejected.
5. In case of the interview being conducted through video conferencing, candidate will be advised the date and time of the interview through e-mail and through SMS. take any responsibility of the mail being sent to a spam folder or the message not being delivered due to network failure.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from ONGC.To Apply for the job posting from ONGC, please click on the Apply Now button below.