Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the temporary position under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) National Fellow Project “Development of sensitive and specific diagnostic assay for the detection of warble fly infestation in goats and eradication of the disease from Jammu and Kashmir” as detailed below:
1. Posts: Research Associate
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Minimum Educational Qualification Ph D in Parasitology/ Microbiology/ Immunology/Virology/ Biotechnology OR Masters degree in Parasitology/Microbiology/Immunology/Virology/Biotechnology with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree having Ist division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with at least three years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associateship/ Training and one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI)/NAAS rated (> 4,0).
4. Preference Candidates having experience in basic molecular biology tools, western blotting, cloning, protein expression, sequencing, immunoassays, bioinformatic software’s and computer knowledge as evident from published research papers and having research experience will be preferred.
5. Emoluments For Ph D degree holders: Rs. 54,000/- per month + HRA (as applicable) For Masters degree holders: Rs. 49,000/- per month + HRA (as applicable)
6. Tenure of the post 1 year, extendable up to 12th April, 2022 or completion of the project whichever is earlier