Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading professional Electronics Company, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India, requires experienced professionals for the post of Trainee Engineer / Officers – 11 posts (Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Finance) and Project Engineers / officers – 07 posts (Electronics, Mechanical, HR) on short term basis for its Manufacturing Unit located at NDA Road, Pashan, Pune
1. Position: Project Engineer – I
2. Discipline, No. of Posts; BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) Electronics : 03 Mechanical : 03
3. Post qualification Experience (as on 01.08.2020): Minimum of 2 years of post qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Engineer / Officer – I.
4. Terms of Engagement & Remuneration: Project Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of Two years which may be extended up to maximum of Four years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performamnce. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/-, Rs. 40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
5. Experience for Project Engineer (Mechanical): Hands on experience in any of the areas like Designing of various parts / Assembly of systems & sub systems /Production Planning and control / Quality control activities/ Purchase of various parts /Material handling & inventory control/ Customer handling & Product Support/ Handling of Plant maintenance activities including Air conditioning and compressors etc
6. Experience for Project Engineer (Electronics): Hands on experience in any of the areas like Embedded Systems, digital signal processing, Image Processing, Power Electronics design, assembly, testing, using test instruments like network analyser, spectrum analyser, Signal generations, RF power meters, Quality Assurance area such as preparation of project documents, updating stores database, inspection of electrical and electronic components/spares, coordinating with customers for clearance etc.