On 27/08/2020, BEL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBA/PGDM, MSW for the position of Project Officer I.
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading professional Electronics Company, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India, requires experienced professionals for the post of Trainee Engineer / Officers – 11 posts (Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Finance) and Project Engineers / officers – 07 posts (Electronics, Mechanical, HR) on short term basis for its Manufacturing Unit located at NDA Road, Pashan, Pune
1. Position: Project Officer-I
2. Discipline, No. of Posts; Two years Full time MBA / MSW HR : 01
3. Post qualification Experience (as on 01.08.2020): Minimum of 2 years of post qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Engineer / Officer – I.
4. Please note following: Academic / Teaching experience will not be considered. Minimum Mandatory relevant experience will be given weightage of 2.5 and 1.25 marks will be given for additional relevant industrial experience of every six months but limited to max 10 marks. One year completed apprenticeship training will be considered as experience.
Application Fee: Application fee for the post of Project Engineer / Officer is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 200/- for Trainee Engineer / Officer to be remitted by DD in favour of “Bharat Electronics Limited” payable at Pune is required to be attached along with application. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
1. Only Indian nationals need to apply.
2. Application fee for the post of Project Engineer / Officer is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 200/- for Trainee Engineer / Officer to be remitted by DD in favour of “Bharat Electronics Limited” payable at Pune is required to be attached along with application. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
3. One candidate can apply for only ONE POST in one application.
4. Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertaking is required to submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ along with the application without which such candidate will not be considered for the selection process.
5. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
6. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required/mandatory enclosures/attachments will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-consideration at any stage of the selection process.
7. It is mandatory for the candidates who are already working with any of the units of Bharat Electronics Limited to send their application through the respective HR or if it is revealed during the selection process that the application was not forwarded by the respective HR, such application will be summarily rejected or candidate will be out of selection process without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-consideration at any stage of the selection process.
8. The above opening is for Bharat Electronics Limited, NDA Road, Pashan, Pune-411 021. However, selected candidate may be required to serve in other location/s also, if need arises, as per Company’s requirement.
a) Filled in application form, downloaded from the BEL website.
b) Demand Draft as applicable
c) Certificate / Marks Sheet issued by Board for Matriculation / Higher Secondary in support of proof of age.
d) All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications. (Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in prescribed qualification are not eligible).
e) Conversion formula for conversion of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade to percentage marks & awarded class, duly certified by the University / Institution, wherever applicable.
f) A copy of latest OBC certificate / a copy of SC/ST/EWS certificate.
g) Non Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates.
h) Disability certificate, if the candidate belongs to PWD category.
i) No objection certificate if employed in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertakings.
j) Experience certificate from the previous and present employer.
k) Two passport size colour photographs.
Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR and A), Bharat Electronics
Limited, N.D.A.Road, Pashan, Pune- 411021,
Selection Procedure :
1. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
a. Aggregate Marks secured in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) / MBA / MSW in the relevant disciplines: 75% or 75 Marks
b. Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.: 10 Marks
c. Interview for shortlisted candidates (Video – Based): 15 Marks
d. Total: 100 Marks
2. In case any University / Institute following an evaluation system of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade, the candidate, wherever applicable, it is mandatory for the candidate to submit percentage (%) conversion certificate issued by university / institution and awarded class along with the application.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of experience as indicated herein above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview.
4. The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be available on our company’s website.
5. Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview will receive interview call only by email.
6. Interview will be through Video based and separate instructions for interview will be provided in Interview call to short listed candidates.
7. The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
8. Provisional appointment order will be issued to the selected candidates by email.
How to Apply :
1. Stage -1: Candidates meeting the above criteria shall e-mail “the Scanned Copy of filled inapplication” clearly mentioning the post for which he/she is applying and the information in Excel file (.xls/.xlxs only, format not to be altered or convert it in PDF while sending email) in the prescribed format available on BEL website] to [email protected]
2. Stage -2: After email as per stage -1, Candidates are required to send hard copy of the duly filled in application form & Excel file print out (as e-Mailed) & Demand Draft along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) immediately by Speed Post only to Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, N.D.A.Road, Pashan, Pune- 411021, Maharashtra State so as to reach it on or before 15.09.2020. Any Hard Copy Application received after 15.09.2020 will not be considered for the selection process. Envelope shall be Superscribed with Post Code applied for and the senders Name.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.