Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading professional Electronics Company, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India, requires experienced professionals for the post of Trainee Engineer / Officers – 11 posts (Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Finance) and Project Engineers / officers – 07 posts (Electronics, Mechanical, HR) on short term basis for its Manufacturing Unit located at NDA Road, Pashan, Pune
1. Position: Trainee Engineer – I
2. Discipline, No. of Posts; BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) Electronics : 02 Mechanical : 04 Electrical : 01 Civil : 02
3. Post qualification Experience (as on 01.08.2020): Minimum 1 Year post qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer – I.
4. Terms of Engagement & Remuneration: Trainee Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of One year which may be extended upto maximum of Three years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance . Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/-and Rs. 31,000/- for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of contract respectively.
5. Experience for Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): Hands on experience in any of the areas like Designing / Assembly /Production Planning and control / Quality control/ Purchase /Material handling & inventory control/ Product Support/ Plant maintenance activities including Air conditioning and compressors.
6. Experience for Trainee Engineer (Electronics): Hands on experience in any of the areas like Embedded Systems, digital signal processing, Image Processing and Power Electronics design, assembly, testing.