Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for one junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in ISRO funded research project ” Geospatial numerical modeling of debris flow for quantitative landslide Cisk assessment considering the entrainment” in the Discipline of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore. The objectives of the project are:
1. Posts: Junior Research Fellow
2. Eligibility (As Per ISRO): Minimum Qualification: (i) Master’s degree incivil engineering: Geotechnical Engineeriny/ Computer Science Engineering with a valid GATE score or UGC/ CSIR-NET qualification.
3. Desirable Qualification: Candidates having experience in programming in Python, Matlab, or R are encouraged to apply.
4. Stipend: As per DST norms: Rs.25,OOO per month + 16%HRA(if hostel accommodation is not availed).
5. Duration: Initial appointment will be for one year and is extendable up to a maximum ofthree years, solely based on performance. Selected candidate may be considered for admission to full- time Ph.D. program in the Discipline of Civil at IIT Indore, depending on the eligibility criterion set by the discipline.