Engagement of Associate Advisor/Sr. Consultant in Finance Department RINL invites applications from the Superannuated Employees of RINL, Other PSUs / Government / SemiGovernment organizations or Private organization of repute for engagement as Associate Advisor/ Sr. Consultant on Fixed Tenure or Contract basis as a temporary measure in Finance Department:
1. Last Position and Grade held before Superannuation in PSUs/ Govt/ Semi-Govt. / Private Organization
a. Chief General Manager (E-8 Grade) Schedule-A CPSE or its equivalent in Government./Semi Government/ Private sector with last drawn Monthly total emoluments of not less than `2,11,000/
b. General Manager (E-7 Grade) of Schedule-A CPSE or its equivalent in Private sector with last drawn Monthly total emoluments of not less than `2,11,000 /
2. Designation on hiring: Associate Advisor/Sr. Consultant
3. Remuneration per month: Associate Advisor, 1,20,000/ – Sr. Consultant, 1,00,000/-
4. Educational Qualifications: Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant from ICAI.
5. Experience Criteria: The candidate should possess proven track record of atleast 5 years working experience in the Treasury functions and Treasury Management in a large Commercial Organization as mentioned at (a) and/or (b) in the above table.
6. Tenure of Engagement: Initial period of hiring will be for a period of One Year (12 Months). The period of hiring may be renewed depending upon RINL’s requirement and performance of the selected candidate
7. Disqualification for Hiring:The executives who have separated on grounds of other than Superannuation viz. Premature Retirement, Voluntary Retirement, Medical termination, Resignation and Termination on disciplinary grounds etc., will not be eligible under this Policy. A person against whom Vigilance case or Disciplinary or Criminal proceeding is pending, shall not be eligible for such hiring.
8. Termination of the Contract: The contract will stand automatically terminated on completion of the prescribed tenure. The hiring can be terminated even earlier, with one month’s notice in writing by either side.