Walk-in Interviews for the posts of Programmer and Senior Programmer on contract basis at the Computer Centre, University of Kerala, are scheduled to be held on 11.09.2020 at 11.00 a.m in the Pro-Vice-Chancellor’s Chamber, Senate House Campus, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram. The eligible candidates have to report for interview at 8.30 a.m. The qualification, age limit, remuneration etc fixed for the posts are as detailed below:
1. Position: Senior Programmer on contract basis
2. Qualifications: B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/IT with not less than 60% marks OR MCA OR M.Sc (Computer Science/Software Engineering) after completing B.Sc (Computer Science) or BCA with not less than 60% marks.
3. Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in following, Open source development environments like PHP or Java. Any Client-Server Programming tools in network environment with server Class Operating System Using RDBMS tools in MySQL and MSSQL, Operating System platforms like Linux Experience from Government/ University or reputed National or International firms (Tier one or two software companies).
4. Desirable: Experience in University examination system, Experience in Automatic software testing tools. Managing software projects with software engineers group. Worked as team lead in projects Consistently good academic track record from 10th standard onwards.
5. Remuneration: Consolidated remuneration of Rs.35,000/- (Rupees Thirty Five Thousand Only) per month.
6. Duration of contract : 11 months
7. No of Vacancies: 01