1. The post is initially for a period of one year from the date of joining and further extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
2. The outsourced employee/PTMO shall be on the payroll of M/s GA Digital Web Word Pvt. Ltd.
3. The post is purely contractual and temporary.
4. The Company / Employer reserves the right to relax age, educational, or any other qualifying criterion as per its requirement.
5. The post holder will have no right whatsoever to the permanent employment/regularization/ contract/ absorption.
6. The assignment can be terminated by either side without assigning any reason.
7. After expiry of the term, employment shall stand terminated automatically unless the same is extended in writing.
8. The Employee shall strictly observe the Code of Conduct and Rules & Policies prescribed by IISER Bhopal from time to time during the period of their deployment at the premises of our client IISER Bhopal. The aforesaid Terms & Conditions are supplementary in addition to the terms of appointment order/contract, which shall be issued to the eligible candidate. M/s G A Digital Web Word Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to deny & cancel all the applications received and cancel the appointments without assigning any reason whatsoever
Please submit duly filled online application (completed in all respect) on or before 5 PM, September 10, 2020 available at http://gadigital.in/pages/insrtruction.aspx. Also, the self-attested copies of the certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials should be mandatorily submitted to the email id [email protected] . The original certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials are to be produced for verification at the time of written test/interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from GA Digital Web Word.To Apply for the job posting from GA Digital Web Word, please click on the Apply Now button below.