Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for appointment to the following post:
1. Post: Techno-commercial Audit Consultant,
a. The Techno-Commercial Audit Consultant (TCAC) will be responsible for entire construction audit i.e. Quality Audit, study and analysis of project details, documents, various contract conditions, tax liability, cost structures, expenses, statutory requirement, project requirement along with other internal and external constraints to establish control system to avoid cost and time over run & certify for release of RA/final payments of the bills raised, for payment by IIM Ranchi in a time bound manner. The TCAC will also be responsible for strengthening of working relationship between IIM Ranchi (hereinafter referred as Institute), the PMC, architect and other project participants. The TCAC will thus, ensure to avoid any litigation, focus on strengthening financial controls over the process, ensure correctness, effectiveness, efficiency and contract compliances of the Institute’s Project.
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Mode of Appointment: The engagement of TCAC consultant will be on contract, initially for a period of one year with a provision to renew the same subjected to requirement of the Institute. However, the Competent Authority of the institute reserves the right to terminate the contract at any point of time by serving a notice having a period of 01 (one) months.
4. Minimum Educational Qualification
a. Essential: Civil Engineering Degree
b. Desirable: CA/ICWA
5. Preference: Recently retired personnel from CPWD/ Central Government / Central Autonomous bodies / Central PSUs and resident at Ranchi will be preferred.
6. Experience: Minimum 25 years relevant experience post qualification.
7. Salary: ₹ 50,000.00 (Consolidated Per Month)