Mahatma Gandhi Central University Jobs 2020 – First Finance Officer Jobs in Purbi Champaran
On 21/08/2020, Mahatma Gandhi Central University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Masters Degree for the position of First Finance Officer.
Application Fee: General/OBC/EWS Category : Rs.1,000/- SC/ST/PwD/Women category : ‘NIL’ (Exempted from paying application fee)
General Terms And Conditions:
1. Before filling-up the Online Application Form, the candidates are advised to read General Instructions, Essential Information and Other Important Conditions carefully.
2. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Application Form through Online mode.
3. The hard copy of the Online Application Forms along with required documents must reach the University office on or before the scheduled date and time at the address mentioned at Page No. 2 above. Applications received after last date will be considered in the next round of selection. University will not responsible for any postal delay.
4. Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, Photo & Signature etc. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
6. The appointment of a candidate shall be subject to the verification of character & antecedents, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificate by the competent authority. Until the verification report of character & antecedents and caste certificate is received, the appointment shall be treated as provisional. In case the report with regard to his/her conduct, character, antecedents, caste certificate etc., is found to be unsatisfactory or false, the appointment shall be cancelled/terminated forthwith.
7. The selected candidate shall produce a medical fitness certificate issued by a Govt. hospital/or Govt./CGHS empanelled hospital duly countersigned by the concerned civil surgeon or the Medical Superintendent/Director of the concerned hospital for Group B and C post and certificate from the Medical Board issued by a Govt. hospital/or Govt./CGHS empanelled hospital for Group A post, as the case may be, prior to joining of the candidate. In cases where a person has already been examined by a Medical Board in respect of his/her previous appointment and if standard of medical examination prescribed for the new post is the same, then the candidate is not required to undergo a fresh examination. For this purpose, the candidate has to submit a copy of the medical certificate duly countersigned by the designated officer of the University.
8. The University reserves the right to: i. withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect. ii. fill or not to fill up some or all the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever. iii. consider applications received after last date. iv. decide criteria /procedure for short listing of the candidates. v. consider the appointment on direct recruitment/on deputation/contract basis. vi. relax any of the qualifications, experience, age, etc., in exceptionally deserving case of all posts on the recommendations of the Screening and selection committee. vii. The selection committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidates in interview where method of recruitment is interview.
9. A candidate who is already in service shall submit the application through proper channel along with vigilance clearance certificate from the competent authority. However, the candidate may send an advance copy of the application and in case the application is not forwarded due to whatever reasons till the time of written test or interview, as the case may be, the candidate, should produce a “No Objection Certificate” along with the “Vigilance Clearance Certificate” in a sealed cover from the employer. Provided that if “No Objection Certificate” from the employer is not received till the date of interview, candidature of the candidate may be considered for direct recruitment as a fresh candidate, if otherwise eligible. Such candidates are required to submit an undertaking at the time of interview that: i. No penalty has ever been imposed on the candidate and has never been convicted by any Court of Law. ii. No disciplinary action/vigilance case is pending or is contemplated, against the candidate. However, the joining of the candidate on selection shall be accepted only on production of relieving order preceded by acceptance of resignation, failing which the candidate shall not be allowed to join.
13. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualifications, experience and submit the application duly filled-in, along with the desired information and documents as per the advertisement. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or canvassing in any manner on the part of the candidates shall lead to his disqualification. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future, even after appointment, that the candidate was not eligible, appointment of the candidate shall be liable to termination forthwith as per this clause. In case of any ambiguity in the recruitment Rules in general and eligibility in particular for any post, the decision of the Executive Council shall be final.
1. Reservation Policy will be followed as per Government of India Rules, wherever applicable. The SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates are required to attach necessary certificate(s) on format prescribed by Government of India.
2. Person suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of the reservation for Person with Disabilities.
3. The relaxation in age, if any will be followed as per Government of India Rules, wherever applicable.
4. The candidate selected will give an undertaking on joining that while discharging duties and responsibilities, he/she shall not disclose any confidential office matter.
5. In case of unsatisfactory performance, misconduct or on ground of misbehaviour, the appointing authority may at its discretion extend the period of probation by one year. In case there is no perceptible improvement despite all this, his/her services shall be terminated by giving one month’s notice or on payment of one month’s salary in lieu of notice. During probation, the employee concerned may also exercise his/her option to quit by giving one month’s notice or deposit one month’s salary in lieu of notice.
6. No application for outside employment shall ordinarily be forwarded during the period of probation in case of a temporary employee of the University. However, in case his/her request has been considered by the competent authority of the University, an undertaking shall be obtained while forwarding the application that he/she would resign from the post in the event of his/her selection in another department.
1. Documents To Be Brought At The Time Of Interview: I. All Original Certificates/documents/testimonials Of Educational Qualifications And Other Documents Mentioned In The Application Forms And One Set Of Self-attested Copies Of All These Certificates/documents/testimonials. Page 9 Of 9 Ii. Caste Certificate By Candidate Where Applicable Seeking Reservation As Sc/st/obc, In The Prescribed Proforma From The Competent Authority Indicating Clearly The Candidate’s Caste, The Act/order Under Which The Caste Is Recognized As Sc/st/obc And The Village/town The Candidate Is Ordinarily A Resident Of. Iii. ‘no Objection Certificate (Noc)’ From Their Present Employer, In Case Of Candidates Who Are In Service.
2. Likely Causes Of Rejection Of Application: The Following Are Likely Causes Of Rejection: I. More Than One Application Form For A Particular Post; Ii. Incomplete Application Form; Iii. If Full Fee, Is Not Deposited In The Manner Prescribed; Iv. Applicant Does Not Possess The Requisite Academic Qualification, Experience On Last Date For Receipt Of Application Form; V. Candidate Is Underage/overage On The Closing Date Of Application; And Vi. Variation In Data Of Application Form And In Original documents when brought for Verification/Scrutiny-cum-Interview.
Selection Procedure :
Through Personal Interview .The list of short-listed candidates for Interview or any other information related to Date, Time and Venue of Interview Examination shall be published on the University Website i.e., www.mgcub.ac.in ONLY.
How to Apply :
1. Interested and eligible candidates have to submit the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM through Link available on the University website following the instructions given therein before the last date i.e., 21st September 2020 (Monday) till 23:59:59 Hrs. IMPORTANT NOTE: The hard copy of the online application along with: i. Self-attested copies of the certificates for age proof, qualifications, experience, caste, etc.; and ii. Endorsement by the Employer (if, presently employed in Govt./PSU/ Autonomous/Deemed). should reach to the following address on or before 1st October 2020 (Thursday): OSD Administration Mahatma Gandhi Central University Dr Ambedkar Administrative Building Raghunathpur, Near OP Thana, Motihari – 845 401 District – East Champaran, Bihar (INDIA)
2. Applications not received through the prescribed process shall be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. Persons already in employment should apply “Through Proper Channel” and/ or produce ‘NOC’ from their present employer at the time of interview.
4. The envelope containing the Online filled Application Form alongwith supporting documents should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of First Finance Officer” and ‘Employment Notice No. 009/2020’ on its top.
5. Qualifications/eligibility conditions, age and other documents will be determined as on the last date of receipt of application i.e., 21st September 2020 (Monday).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Mahatma Gandhi Central University.To Apply for the job posting from Mahatma Gandhi Central University, please click on the Apply Now button below.