Engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMO) On contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration. Application are invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel to fill up post/s of Bank’s Medical Officer (BMO) on contract basis, for dispensaries of NABARD at its Main Office Building / Staff Quarters located at Guwahati, Assam.
1. Position: Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMO)
2. Qualification: Applicant should possess MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine of any university recognized by the medical Council of India. Candidates having post graduate degree in General medicine can also apply. The applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years’ experience in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner. The applicants should have their own dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at afore mentioned location. The remuneration of the BMO on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive. The Contract for engagement will be for a period of five years renewable on completion of the contract upto the age of 70 years subject to performance review.
3. Location of Dispensary: NABARD Staff Quarter, Plot-3, Sarumotoria, Dispur, Guwahati-781006
4. Tentative Working Hours: One hour
5. Remuneration: Rs.750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and Rs.950/- per hour on completion of three years of contractual service.
6. Location of Dispensary: NABARD, Assam Regional Office, G S Road, Dispur, Guwahati-781006
7. Tentative Working Hours: One hour
8. Remuneration: Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
NABARD reserves the right to review the rate of remuneration from time to time and alter the duty hours and location of dispensary at its discretion, in case it becomes expedient to suit administrative and operative requirements. Accordingly, the selected candidates/s may have to attend dispensaries of the Bank as advised from time to time in addition to those mentioned above.