Requires Project Based Contract Staff for the project “Setting up of Project Management Support Unit (PMU) for implementation of skill training program for Rural Masons under ORMAS” in Odisha State NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS), a wholly owned Subsidiary of NABARD and a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development (www.nabcons.com). NABCONS has been appointed by ORMAS for setting up of Project Management Support Unit (PMU) for implementation of Skill Training Program for Rural Masons in the State of Odisha, NABCONS invites ONLY ONLINE applications from Indian Citizens for the following posts as Project Based Contract Staff for project “Setting up of Project Management Support Unit (PMU) for Implementation of skill training program for Rural Masons under ORMAS (Odisha Rural Development and Marketing Society)”of Odisha State
1. Name of the Position: Finance Coordinator
2. Vacancy: 01
3. Place of Posting: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
4. Job Profile: Develop internal control process and procedure to ensure government process are adhered to, to examine, evaluate, report non-compliance as per government statutory / norms.Review internal and external financial reports as per requirement, Undertaking review of Utilization Certificates submitted by the concerned stakeholders, Facilitating engagement of suitable Training Service Providers / Project Implementation Agencies as per prescribed guidelines for conducting training of Rural Masons. Facilitating engagement of assessment and certification agency. Management accounting by ensuring regular update vii. Disbursement scheduling and ensuring timely fund transfers Any other activities which facilitates integration within skills theme
5. Qualification: CA Inter/ICWA Inter /MBA Finance/ PGDBM (Finance)
6. Professional Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in general and 3 years of experience in managing overall financial, audit and accounts matter of large firms/ large scale Government/ PSU/ Semi Government schemes or projects. Experience in handling similar rural development assignments in large scale projects. Proven ability to prepare necessary financial reports including budget preparation, maintaining books of accounts, statement of expenditure, etc., along with the financial statements i.e., ability to establish recognized procedures to account for fund use.
7. Other Criteria: Good written and spoken skill in English, Hindi and Odiya language is desirable. Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
8. Remuneration – Per Month: Rs. 55,000/-
9. Contract Period: The PBCS will be appointed on contract basis initially for a period upto 30 June 2021, which may be extended based on requirement of the project and performance or will be co-terminus with project period. First 3 months will be probation period during which NABCONS shall have the right to terminate the services of the individual without any notice period or assigning any reason. Thereafter NABCONS reserves the right to terminate the contract by giving three months’ notice within the contract period