Requires Project Based Contract Staff for the project “Setting up of Project Management Support Unit (PMU) for implementation of skill training program for Rural Masons under ORMAS” in Odisha State NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS), a wholly owned Subsidiary of NABARD and a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development (www.nabcons.com). NABCONS has been appointed by ORMAS for setting up of Project Management Support Unit (PMU) for implementation of Skill Training Program for Rural Masons in the State of Odisha, NABCONS invites ONLY ONLINE applications from Indian Citizens for the following posts as Project Based Contract Staff for project “Setting up of Project Management Support Unit (PMU) for Implementation of skill training program for Rural Masons under ORMAS (Odisha Rural Development and Marketing Society)”of Odisha State
1. Name of the Position: Monitoring, Evaluation & MIS Coordinator
2. Vacancy: 01
3. Place of Posting: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
4. Job Profile: Identifying the data requirements and sources for monitoring of the program ii. Monitoring and evaluation of training outcome. Facilitating skill implementation. Working towards standardizing of internal process and preparing SoPs for the same, Designing various formats, templates, dashboards etc., for comprehensive monitoring vi. Capacity building of the stakeholders for use of MIS/National Portal. Coordinating activities of exiting PIAs by tracking their overall performance. Any other work within the scope of assignment and as will be assigned by appropriate authority
5. Qualification: Post Graduate/ Master’s Degree/MSW/ MBA/PGDBM or equivalent
6. Professional Experience: Minimum 2.5 years of experience required working with Government/ Semi Government/ Donor/ PSU, Working in at least 2 years in the areas of monitoring and evaluation. Experience in handling similar rural development/ skill assignments in large scale projects.
7. Other Criteria: Good written and spoken skill in English, Hindi and Odiya language is desirable. Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
8. Remuneration – Per Month: Rs. 53,000/-
9. Contract Period: The PBCS will be appointed on contract basis initially for a period upto 30 June 2021, which may be extended based on requirement of the project and performance or will be co-terminus with project period. First 3 months will be probation period during which NABCONS shall have the right to terminate the services of the individual without any notice period or assigning any reason. Thereafter NABCONS reserves the right to terminate the contract by giving three months’ notice within the contract period