1. Scientific Administrative Assitant (P.8192 & P.8193_)
2. Qualification (Essential): Graduate degree with first class in science, preferably life sciences, from a recognized university/institution.
3. Qualification (Desirable ): For one position Graduate with BCA/BSc in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT is preferred.
4. Experience (Desirable): 2 years experience in research/project administration; computer skills to work with Microsoft word, Excel and Powerpoint; knowledge of computer PHP programming; reasonably good command on English, Good communication skills.
5. Monthly emoluments : Rs.18,000+16% HRA
6. Age limit as on 31.08.2020 : 35 years
7. No. of vacancies : Three (UR) , One (OBC)
8. Duration : Initially for a period of one year and likely to be extended upto three years or till the completion of the project depending on the performance of the candidate, project duration and progress of the project