1. Interested candidates are requested to submit their application in duly prescribed format I. (Annexure [) by mailing it to [email protected] latest by 07.09.020 with the ~eadin_g ‘Application for OTC Recruitment’. Applicants are strictly advised to apply with this heading only.
2 The candidates called for interview will be intimated by mail and telephonically. The decision of selection-committee at AIIMS Rishikesh will be considered final in this regard.
3. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to candidate for interview/joining for the post.
4. Appointment is purely temporary on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of 12 months from the date of commencement of the contract and can be terminated by giving one months notice from either side.
5. Work and conduct will be reviewed time to time and if not found satisfactory/suitable, shall be terminated immediately without any notice.
6. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in institute OR for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as per policy/rule/need of Institute.
7. Experience as asked for, should have been gained after acquiring minimum essential qualification.
8. Qualification, experience, other terms and conditions may be relaxed/ altered at the discretion of the Nodal Officer.
9. No other allowance/ facilities other than consolidated salary shall be admissible.
10. The selected candidates shall be employee of Drug Treatment Centre, AIIMS Rishikesh. The administrative part shall be looked after by the Nodal officer of OTC at AIIMS Rishikesh and these posts are funded by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India
11. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
12 The appointee may be relieved from the current job position, with one month prior notice from either party, failing to do so may be held responsible for paying one month salary.
13. Private practice of any kind including laboratory and consultant practices is not allowed.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application in duly prescribed format I. (Annexure) by mailing it to [email protected] latest by 07.09?020 with the ~eadin_g ‘Application for OTC Recruitment’. Applicants are strictly advised to apply with this heading only.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from AIIMS Rishikesh.To Apply for the job posting from AIIMS Rishikesh, please click on the Apply Now button below.