1. Title & No. Of Posts: Manager/Assistant Manager (Civil)- 01 Post
2. Location: Corporate Office
3. Duration: 3 years extendable to 5 years (subject to exemption by DPE from the rule of immediate absorption)
4. Service: Civil Engineering Officers of Indian Railways
5. Term Of Appointment: Deputation
6. Age: Not more than 55 years
7. Scale Of Pay: Parent pay plus deputation allowance (And all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL policy).
8. Specific Requirements
a. Manager-Group B officers of Central/State Govt. with at least 4 years of service in Group B (Gazetted) in relevant discipline or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or in Rs. 60000-180000 (IDA) (E3) with four years’ service in that grade.
b. Assistant Manager — Group B officers of Central/State Govt. in the relevant discipline or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or in Rs. 50000 160000 (IDA) (E2) with four years’ service in that grade.
9. Job Description
a. Job Requirement: The officer has to deal with all issues pertaining to Planning and Execution of Civil Works including preparation of GAD, Estimates, Tendering, Execution of formation, Bridges, Tracks works etc., Liasioning with Railways and State Govt. Officials etc.