On 29/08/2020, Nainital Bank Limited announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate for the position of Probationary Officer.
The Nainital Bank Limited invites Applications for Appointment to the following posts. Accordingly desirous Candidates are requested to apply for different positions as per the details here under
1. Name of the Post: Probationary Officers
2. Grade/ Scale: Officers’ Grade/ Scale I
3. No. of Vacancies: 75
4. Essential Qualification as on 31.07.2020: Full Time & Regular (Graduation / Post Graduation) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
5. Post qualification Experience as on 31.07.2020
a. Preferable Experience: Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference.
6. Pay Scale/ CTC: Pay Scale of Rs. 23700 -980/7- 30560- 1145/2- 32850- 1310/7- 42020 plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance thereon (under revision at Industry level). CTC would be approx. Rs. 7.00 lacs per annum.
Application Fee: Rs. 2,000.00 (Rupees two thousand only) including GST
1. Commencement of on-line registration of application 29.08.2020
2. Closure of registration of application 15.09.2020
3. On-line Fee Payment 29.08.2020 to 15.09.2020
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final and no
change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are therefore advised to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will
be entertained. The Bank will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason, whatsoever. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited
Head Office, Seven Oaks,, Mallital, Nainital- 263001 (Uttarakhand)
Selection Procedure :
1. The successful candidates in the Online written test will be called for an interview. On selection of the candidates based on the online written test and interview, appointment letters will be issued for joining in Officers or Clerical Cadre as the case may be subject to their being medically fit for assignment. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained
2. Name of the Test: Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness (with special reference to Banking), Computer Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude
How to Apply :
1. The detailed Guidelines / Procedure For:
A. Application Registration.
B. Payment of Fees.
C. Document Scan and Upload.
2. Candidates can apply online only from August 29, 2020 to September 15, 2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
3. Important Points to be noted before Registration: Scanning of Candidate’s
a.Photograph (4.5 Cm x 3.5 cm)
b.Signature (with black ink)
c. Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
d.A hand written declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below) Ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in the advertisement.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Nainital Bank Limited, please click on the Apply Now button below.