On 29/08/2020, NHDC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, ITI for the position of Apprentice.
Indira Sagar Power Station (1000-MWj, Narmada Nagar one of the generating Hydroelectric Power Units of NHDC Limited, a premier Hydro Power Company in the State of Madhya Pradesh requires Engineering Graduates (B.E.[B.Tech.), Diploma and ITI holder of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of one year during the year 2020-21, as per the Provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and its Amendment Act, 2014 in the following discipline/branches:
1. Position: Apprentices
2. Required Qualification passed by candidates:
a) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
b) Diploma in relevant Engineering branch for Technical/ Diploma Apprentices from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
c) All candidates should have passed 10th Standard Exam. In addition they must have passed the prescribed National Trade Certificate Examination (NTC) or State Trade Certificate Examination (STC) with 60% pass marks for Gen/OBC and 50% marks for SC/ST from any IndustrialTraining Institute (ITI) located at Madhya recognized by National Pradesh and Council for Vocational Training (NC VT), Government of India or by the State Council for Vocational Training (SC VT), Government of Madhya Pradesh in the relevant Trades.
3. No of Posts: 42
1. Proof of Date of Birth/High school mark sheet/certificate
2. Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. mark sheet/certificate
3. Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Mark sheets of
5. Madhya Pradesh domicile certificate.
6. Valid Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
7. Self-undertaking for OBC Non —Creamy layer (if applicable.)
8. Disability certificate from District Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).
9. Copy of Employee Certificate in case of NHDC Employee whose son/daughter/spouse applies for apprentice.
1. Prospective candidates, before applying through online for apprentice training, must visit our website www.nhdcindia.com for detailed notification and to ensure they are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID & Mobile number, which is to be entered in the application form. They are also advised to retain their e-mail ID & Mobile number for six months, as any important information regarding Apprenticeship will be conveyed through same.
3. Applicants may note that, if selected ‘as Apprentice’, completion of training will be subject to registration of Apprenticeship by Board of Apprentices Training (BOAT) Mumbai and Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT), Kanpur as the case may be. Due to any reason the BOAT Mumbai or RDAT Kanpur refuses to register the Apprenticeship of any candidate, such candidature will be terminated and he/she will not be issued “Apprenticeship Certificate”.
4. If at any stage of training, it is found that candidate has furnished false/incorrect information or concealed any factual information, his/her Apprenticeship shall be cancelled and suitable legal action will be taken as per extent rules.
5. In case candidate wants of change/modify any information furnished in the online application, he/she has to re-apply by cancelling first one applied with in the notified last date for online application . Candidate shall be bound by rules made by NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar for selection process.
The Deputy General Manager (HR), NHDC- Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District-Khandwa (MP) Pin 450119.
Selection Procedure :
Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement/ on line portal will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma/ITI apprentices will be decided. Applications received from the Wards (son/daughter/spouse) of NHDC cadre Employees will be considered separately.
How to Apply :
1. Before applying for Graduate/Diploma/ Technician (Vocational)/ITI Apprenticeship Training in NHDC-Indira Sagar Power Station, should read carefully all terms and conditions set out in this Notification.
2. Candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria who want to apply for Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Trade apprentice should necessarily apply through on line apprenticeship portal only). After applying for NI-IDC Indira Sagar Power Station, the applicant should send copy of duly attested registration slip/ filled application (generated from the on line portal) along with the self-attested copies of documents as stated below within the prescribed last date.
3. Candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria want to apply for Graduate and Technical/ Diploma apprentice in the respective discipline/ trade should necessarily apply through on line BOAT website portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in only). After applying for NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station, the applicant should send copy of duly attested registration slip/ filled application (generated from the on line portal) along with the self-attested copies of documents as stated below within the
4. Envelope containing the completed application with documents should be superscribed with “Application for Graduate Apprentice / Diploma Apprentice / Trade/ITI Apprentice-2020- 21 Application Forms duly completed in all respect along with the self-attested copies of the documents mentioned above should be sent to The Deputy General Manager (HR), NHDC- Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District-Khandwa (MP) Pin 450119. The last date for online application through apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) in respect of Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Trade Apprentice and in respect of Graduate / Diploma/ apprentice for online application through BOAT website portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in only) is fixed on 25St September 2020. No applications will be entertained after the notified last date or copy of registered application without relevant documents as prescribed above shall be rejected.
5. Application from eligible candidates through online more will only be consider. No offline application will be entertained at any stage . NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station shall not be responsible for any postal / courier loss or delay in receipt of applications.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NHDC, please click on the Apply Now button below.