Post of Clinical Psychologist cum Counsellor sanctioned under NCD NHM Odisha extramural project entitled “Home-based rehabilitation for chronically ill ICU patients” or “AIIMS ICU Rehabilitation project” under Dr. Swagata Tripathy, Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care.
1. Post Name: Clinical Psychologist cum Counsellor
2. Project Duration: The project duration is two years. The initial appointment will be on contract basis for three months and based on performance extended for a further 3 months. Following this, each contract period will be for 6 months and renewed until completion of the project.
3. Brief Description of the Project: Counsels patients and their families, conduct counseling sessions and interviews, collects, edits, processes, and coordinates data. Records research data following specified protocol and procedures. Travels to various sites within a specified geographical area, as appropriate to the objectives of the project.
4. Resource Requirement: One
5. Education: Degree in Clinical Psychology from any recognized institutions/ University with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate
6. Experience: Experience with conducting clinical / community Research with at least 2 years of experience and knowledge in statistics, data entry and analysis will be preferred. Government sector, Health related wotk is preferred
7. Location: AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
8. Proposed Salary: Rs 27500/- pm consolidated. No increments.