(I) Date for on-line registration of Applications Form is 29.08.2020.
(II) Last date of submission of Application Form is 28.09.2020.
(III) Date of Examination and centres of examination and any information recruitment will be uploaded on AIIMS, Rishikesh website i.e. www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
(IV) Date of Downloading of Admit Card etc. will be uploaded on website in due course.
(V) In case of any queries, assistance or clarifications please contact: Email : [email protected] If any query not addressed please contact from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on all working days: Email : [email protected] Phone No. : 0135-246295
1. Aspiring applicants satisfying eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their ONLINE application only. On-line application(s) will be available on AIIMS, RISHIKESH web site www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in w.e.f 29.08.2020 10.00 hrs to 28.09.2020 23:59hrs.
2. Applicants must fulfill all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying.
3. Amount of non-refundable fee to be paid in respect of post is asunder: –
4. Individual application and application fee is required to be submitted/remitted for each post (s) (in case of candidates applying for more than one post).
5. On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 23:59hrs on 28.09.2020. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years as on last date of submission of application as specified above.
7. In case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, relaxable up to maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates as on last date of submission of application as specified above.
8. In case of Permanent Government Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service in the relevant field as on closing date for receipt of application, relaxable up to maximum period of 5 years.
9. Relaxation in upper age limit in favour of Contractual employees of AIIMS Rishikesh considered for a period of his or her continuous service in AIIMS Rishikesh in equivalent post or up to 5 years, whichever is less, as a one-time dispensation.
10. Relaxation to upper age limit in favour of Ex-servicemen will be as per Govt. of India rule.
11. Reservation in vacancies is as per Govt. of India rules & regulations.
12. No documents including printed/hard copy of online application form are required to be sent by post. However, applicants are advised to keep one printed/hard copy of their application forms for submission at time of Interview.
13. Candidates are required to give their preferences amongst three choices of centres. Exact centre will be given at time of issue of admit card. Effort will be made to allot centre to a candidate according to their given preferences. However, in case of non-availability of a slot at their preferred choices, closest other centres will be allotted. Decision of AIIMS, Rishikesh will be final in this regard.
14. Applicants in regular employment must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from employers at time of Interview.
15. Candidates with valid application shall be issued call letter & admit card. These can be downloaded by candidates directly from the AIIMS, Rishikesh website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in by entering their Registration Number/application Number, Date of Birth. Call letters will not be sent by post. This facility would be available on website 15 days before actual date of examination.
16. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Written Test / Skill Test / Interview.
17. Period of Probation shall be of 2 years.
18. Director AIIMS, Rishikesh reserves rights to fill any or all of advertised posts or not to fill same without assigning any reason.
Aspiring applicants satisfying eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their ONLINE application only. On-line application(s) will be available on AIIMS, RISHIKESH web site www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in w.e.f 29.08.2020 10.00 hrs to 28.09.2020 23:59hrs. Applicants must fulfill all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from AIIMS Rishikesh.To Apply for the job posting from AIIMS Rishikesh, please click on the Apply Now button below.