Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology (ANERT), needs services of dynamic and experienced persons in the areas of solar power plant installation, regulatory matters and other relevant area for Empanelment as additional technical support professionals of ANERT. The desirous eligible applicants may apply online by satisfying themselves with terms & conditions of this process through the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD) – www.cmdkerala.net
1. Post: ATST Expert (Category – 1)
2. Educational Qualification; Graduates/Post Graduates in Electrical Engineering OR Electrical & Electronics Engineering OR Electronics & Communication Engineering
3. Experience: Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in Solar PV industry in advisory/academy or project execution Thorough knowledge of Electricity regulatory aspects, Government policies and guidelines, various Government programmes envisaged under National Solar Mission
4. Remuneration (Max.): Rs 50,000/- Consolidated OR Rs 3500/- per day honorarium (Maximum days of engagement shall be limited to 8 days per month)
5. Post: ATST Expert (Category – 2)
6. Educational Qualification; Post Graduates in Electrical Engineering OR Electrical & Electronics Engineering OR Electronics & Communication Engineering
7. Experience: Minimum 1 years’ relevant experience in Solar PV industry in advisory/academy or project execution
8. Remuneration (Max.): Rs 35,000/- Consolidated OR Rs 1425/- per day honorarium (Maximum days of engagement shall be limited to 8 days per month)
9. Scope of Services:
a. Technical Feasibility Study, General design, costing and quantity surveying, planning, life cycle costing and analysis, project monitoring and management. Preparation of Feasibility Reports for structuring a bankable project. Setting performance targets and determining investment needs. Interpretation of Drawings and Specifications.
b. Fixing work schedule for contracts and monitoring the execution. Review and suggest modifications Wherever required. Supervision of quality tests at field, factory and labs if required Training users and technical persons to handle the projects after completion. Final Inspection of the Project and preparing Project Completion Certificates. ATST will be under the administrative control of Programme Officer who is in charge of the project.
10. Objectives of the Task or Assignment:
a. To develop roadmap for implementation. To ensure achieving high quality in construction works to be executed under Central/ State Solar Photovoltaic programme. To provide technical audit and advisory services for the works executed under Central/ State Solar Photovoltaic programme. To develop training packages for all working groups associated with the program.
b. Preparation of Concept Document, Design Document, Process flow document, implementation frame work, guidelines, protocol and user manual for the requirements. Undertake periodic field visits to review data quality, identify challenges and gaps, and follow-ups for rectifying the errors in data. Develop templates of reports, score cards etc. as per requirement