On 31/08/2020, IARI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Applications are invited to attend the “Interview (online through video conferencing in Zoom)” for the positions of 2 (Two) Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and 1 (One) Assistant under ICAR funded Research Project entitled “Evaluating impact of neonicotinoids on pollinators” up to 30 June 2021 as mentioned below purely on contractual basis at Division of Agricultural Chemicals, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-110012.
1. Post Name: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
2. No of Post: 02
3. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 + 24% HRA (As per ICAR memorandum F. No. Ag. Edn.6/27/2014- HRD dated 30-8-2019
4. Essential: Master’s degree in Chemistry/Agricultural Chemicals/Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/ Environmental Chemistry with4/5 years’ bachelor’s degree. Those with 3 years’ bachelor’s degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or equivalent or Ph.D. in any of above disciplines (As per ICAR memorandum F. No. Agri. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD Dated13.07.2015 and F. No. Agri .Edn./6/27/2014/HRD Dated 09.10.2015)
5. Desirable: Experience in sample processing and trace level analysis of organic contaminants in food/honey using advance analytical instruments like LCMS/MS.
Age: Maximum age 35 years for SRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC)
Terms and conditions:
1. Age limit: Maximum age 35 years for SRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC), Assistant: 35 years
2. The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for up to 30-06- 2021 or till completion/termination of project.
3. The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is coterminus with the project.
4. The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be communicated to eligible candidates by email or phone.
5. Reporting time for online interview will be communicated and the candidate shall adhere to the instructions.
6. No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview
7. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination
8. All the other candidates are also required to compulsorily submit the scan declaration duly signed in the format annexed along with other documents in the mail.
9. The decision of competent authority will be final and binding in all respects.
Division of Agricultural Chemicals, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012
Selection Procedure :
1. After screening the applications, eligible candidates will be informed about the Date and Time of online interview by email.
2. The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be communicated to eligible candidates by email or phone.
3. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
4. Applications are invited to attend the “Interview (online through video conferencing in Zoom)” for the positions of 2 (Two) Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and 1 (One) Assistant
How to Apply :
1. The candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 19-9-2020. If on the date of online interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview
2. The candidates will have to compulsorily filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the scanned certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate and a recent photograph enclosed onto the scan application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be sent by email. Only one pdf file containing application form and the certificates should be submitted. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificate at the time of joining
3. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed Performa along with self-attested scanned copies of the original documents in single pdf file to the PI’s e-mail address “[email protected]” latest by September 19, 2020. Subject line of the mail should read ‘Application for the post of SRF or Assistant”.
4. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IARI, please click on the Apply Now button below.