1. Posts: Junior Research Fellow
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. IITB Project Recruitment: Project title: A Systems biology approach to unravel the disparate nature of celluarproliferation organized by microRNA-17-92 cluster components inmammalian cells About the project: To accomplish the above-mentioned project, the candidate must have interest in performing interdisciplinary studies, where we combine experimental, theoretical and computational aspects to understand a complicated biological process. We are looking for a student who will be mostly involved in experimental work related to cell culture, transduction, biochemical and single cell level experiments. However, the candidate must be open minded to understand his/her experimental observations by making quantitative theoretical or computational mathematical models later on. Prior experience in working with Mammalian/Bacterial cells will be highly desirable.
4. Essential Qualifications & Experience: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following: a. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. b. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc. The candidates must have a completed Post graduate degree when they apply for the position.
5. Job Profile: We will mostly prefer fresh students with background in Biotechnology, Biophysics, Biochemistry and Physical Chemistry with interest in both experimental as well as computational modelling.
6. Pay Details: Consolidated salary Rs.31000/- p.m. + HRA