On 29/08/2020, JIPMER announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed DNB, MS/MD for the position of Senior Resident.
Applications are invited by the Director, JIPMER from eligible Indian candidates for filling up of the post of SENIOR RESIDENT on Contract Basis at JIPMER, Puducherry in the following disciplines by interview through video conferencing or in person initially for a period of 89 days (may be extended up to a maximum of 6 months) to render optimal patient-care services for COVID-19 scenario & emergency duty.
1. Post Name: Senior Resident
2. Departments: Anaesthesiology – 02, General Surgery – 2, Neonatology – 01, Pathology – 01, Pulmonary Medicine – 03, Radio-Diagnosis – 04.
3. Qualification: An MCI recognized postgraduate medical degree, viz. MD/MS/DNB, in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
4. If candidates i.e., MD/MS/DNB are not available/eligible in any particular specialty, those who are having 02 years recognized Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned specialty can be considered.
5. Pay: Rs.90,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Age: Not exceeding 45 years of age as on14-09-2020 with usual relaxation as per rules
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for General (UR), OBC & EWS candidates Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PwDs (Persons with Disability) Candidates
1. If candidate is employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
2. Applicants should not completed 03 years Senior Residency under Residency Scheme in any recognized institute including regular or Ad-hoc basis.
3. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
4. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age experience/ educational qualification etc. will be 14-09-2020.
5. Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the conditions, will not be allowed for the Interview. They have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the post
6. No travelling allowance will be paid by this Office for attending in the Interview.
7. All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on JIPMER website which is www.jipmer.edu.in only.
8. SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the General/ Unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall merit or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwD candidates.
9. No individual intimation will be sent by JIPMER, Puducherry to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.jipmer.edu.in regularly.
10.The vacancy position may be revised / changed, as per requirement hence candidates are advised to visit Institute website regularly.
11.In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Dhanvantari Nagar, Puducherry- 605 006
Selection Procedure :
1. In case if more number of applications received, then the competent authority may shortlist the candidates for interview. The shortlisting is based on criteria fixed by the competent authority. In the first instance, all the candidates who fulfill minimum eligibility in respect of age, educational qualifications and experience (wherever required) are short-listed. If this number is high and it is not possible to call all of them for interview, the competent authority further shortlists the candidates on the basis of some suitable shortlisting criteria as may be fixed by the competent authority. Though this may vary from case to case depending on merits, the competent authority generally prefer to call candidates with higher experience in the relevant fields or candidates with higher educational qualification as the case may be. The purpose of shortlisting candidates is to restrict, to a reasonable limit, the number of candidates to be called for interview keeping in view the number of posts available at a time, the number of candidates satisfying the Essential Qualifications and other conditions prescribed.
2. Selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include review of academic, research credentials including publications, academic awards, research paper, presentation in conferences and performance in personal / video conferencing interview.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted / considered)
2. Log on to link in the Home page https://www.jipmer.edu.in and click “Apply on-line to the post of Senior Resident at JIPMER, Puducherry”. (OR) Candidate should click the following link (Ctrl + Click) or copy and paste the URL in Google chrome / Internet explorer / Mozilla Firefox. https://forms.gle/YLhYUH2uc36CXuif8
3. The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
4. The last date of submission of online application is 14-09-2020 (Monday) till 05.00 PM. (Application received after the due date will not be considered for interview).
5. Candidates are advised NOT TO SEND HARD COPY of the application with documents by postal/courier/by hand.
6. Submission of application: Through On-line mode only
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from JIPMER, please click on the Apply Now button below.