The Meghalaya Basin Development Authority (MBDA)on behalf of Meghalayan Age Ltd invites applications from eligible candidate in prescribed format to fill up the following positions on contractual basis. The application form, advertisement and notification are available on MBDA’s website https://www.mbda.gov.in
1. Position: Manager -HR
2. Desired Qualification: MBA in Human Resource Management or Post Graduate in Human Resource/Personnel Management ‘or’ Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations or Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGD-HRM)
3. Desired Experience: Minimum 05 years of experience in supervisory level in human resources functions. Expertise in handling the human resource functions like recruitment, training, payroll & benefits, performance appraisal management, employee welfare and relations, etc. Sound knowledge in human resource functions and administration.
4. Essential Skills: Good written and verbal communication. Demonstrated strong values and professional integrity Excellent Decision Making & Problem Solving Skills Expert in the usage of computer and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc) Excellent management and leadership skills to motivate employees across the board. Proven strong track record in developing, drafting, implementing and explaining employment policies and practices. In-depth knowledge of labour laws, regulations, and guidelines related to HR policy and contract negotiations.
5. Monthly Emolument: Rs.30’000/-
6. Position: Manager -Tourism
7. Desired Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate or equivalent in Tourism & Hotel/Hospitality Management from a recognised Institutions or University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade.
8. Desired Experience: Minimum 05 years of experience in skills development sector and in tourism & hospitality industry with concentration in training & development or capacity building. Experience in liaising with government departments, tour providers, hotel, developing marketing strategies and tourism business plan, performing market research on the latest trends and developments in the industry will be preferred. Expert in conducting and facilitating training & capacity building for the project staff, rural communities and government officials, public institutions on gender related issues.Candidates with skills development experience would be given preference.
9. Essential Skills: Good written and verbal communication. Ability to work independently and under pressure. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish working relations with target communities and project team. Expert in the usage of computer and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems. Ability to maintain a good business relationship be responsive to changes in circumstances and always willing to help.
10. Monthly Emolument: Rs.30’000/-
11. Essential Skills for the positions: Good written and verbal communication. Expert in basic computer knowledge like Word Processing, Spread Sheets and Power Point Presentation, etc are the common essential skills requirement. Other skills required are mentioned above against each position.
12. Place of Posting: Selected candidate shall be posted at the location mentioned above.
13. Duration of Contract: The duration of contract will be for a period of 01 (one) year. The contract may be renewed subject to the performance satisfaction of MBDA and continuance of the project you are engaged with. A detailed document of terms and conditions of engagement would be provided to the selected candidates and a deed agreement would have to be signed by the selected candidate with the MBDA to that effect.