National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) – a Joint venture company of Govt. of India and States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P, under the administrative control of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) project across the NCR of India, ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access. The RRTS will be a new, dedicated, high speed, high capacity, comfortable commuter service connecting regional nodes in NCR. It will provide reliable, high frequency, point to point and safe regional travel at high speed along dedicated path way for relatively longer distance with fewer stops and at higher speed.
1. Posts: Advisor/ Risk Management
2. Number of posts 01 (One)
3. Qualification CA/CMA/Engineering Graduate/MBA/PGDM
4. Eligibility Criteria Superannuated in the pay matrix L-14 Rs.144200-218200 (CDA)/ E8 Rs.120000-280000 (IDA) or above.
5. Experience Should have minimum 25 years’ work experience at a senior level in risk management. Experience in transport sector especially Railways /Metro Rail organizations will be preferred
6. Consolidated Fee & other benefits As per Corporation’s policy.
7. Term of employment 06 (Months). Terminable at 15 days’ notice from either side.