Recruitment of Data Entry Operator as Contractual Staff at AIIMS Bhopal Regional Virology Laboratory
I. To strengthen the infrastructure and capacity for handling viral diseases in the country in terms of early and timely diagnosis, continuous monitoring and surveillance of existing as well as new viral strains and handling viruses with a potential to be used as agents of bioterrorism the Government of India has approved “Establishment of a network of Laboratories for Managing Epidemics and Natural Calamities” for implementation during the 12th Planperiod.
II. One Regional Virology Laboratory is sanctioned to AIIMS Bhopal which is a premier Institute of National Importance (INI) established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan MantriSwasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
1. Name of Post and pay scale: Data Entry Operator
2. Number of posts: 01 (Unreserved)
3. Consolidated pay: Rs. 16,000/- per month
4. Essential Qualifications: Graduate with knowledge of data entry work
Documents: Printed copy of on-line application form, two passport size photographs and two sets of self- attested photocopies of the following along with the originals must be brought at the time of interview.
1. “No Objection Certificate – NOC’ for those who are working in central /state Government / Semi Government Autonomous Institutions from their respective organization.
2. Degrees, Certificates, Mark-sheets, Age proof, Experience Certificates
Terms and conditions:
1. It is candidates responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he / she does not fulfil essential eligibility criteria.
2. These appointments will be made from the staff strength sanctioned to Regional Virology Laboratory and appointment to Regional Virology laboratory will not vest any right to candidate forappointment within the sanctioned staff strength of AIIMS Bhopal.
3. Tenure: The assignments are purely on contract basis for a period of twelve months or till the time of regular recruitment whichever is earlier. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS Bhopal or ICMR/DHR or for continued contractual appointment.
4. Expiry of Contract: The contract will automatically expire on completion of twelve months until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
5. Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the AIIMS Bhopal leave policy as amended from time to time.
6. Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the institute.
7. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of Interview.
8. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
9. The candidate should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, educational/professional qualification, experience etc., two recent passport size colour photographs and a two sets of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents failing which he/she will not be allowed to participate in the interview.
10. The candidate applying in response to his advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects.
Department of Microbiology, Medical College Building, AIIMS Bhopal
Selection Procedure :
1. Online applications are invited from the Indian citizens and OCI for the following postson contractual basis at AIIMS Bhopal Regional Virology Laboratory through Walk-in Written Examination–cum- Skill Test.
2. Date of Examination: The Walk-in Written Examination-cum-Skill Test is scheduled for 09/09/2020.
3. The effective date for fulfilling eligibility criteria (including qualification and experience etc), upper age limit will be the date of Walk-in Written Examination.
4. Site of Interview/written Examination: Interviews / written examination will be held at AIIMS Bhopal. No TA/DA will be paid for that.
How to Apply :
1. Detailed advertisement and application form is hosted at the website of AIIMS Bhopal, www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
2. The candidates shall take print of the application form and bring the signed copy of the printed application form along with self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth (class 10th certificate/ school leaving certificate), eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, and other relevant testimonials on the date of Walk-in Written Examination.
3. Application lacking complete information along with proof of date of birth (class 10th certificate/ school leaving certificate), eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, caste certificate (if applicable) and other relevant testimonials are liable to be rejected.
4. Date of Examination: The Walk-in Written Examination-cum-Skill Test is scheduled for 09/09/2020. Candidates are requested to report before 10:00 am at the Department of Microbiology, Medical College Building, AIIMS Bhopal on the date of examination
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AIIMS Bhopal, please click on the Apply Now button below.