Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB), a statutory body under Finance Department, Government of Kerala needs services of dynamic and experienced persons as RESOURCE PERSONS. The desirous eligible applicants may apply online by satisfying themselves with terms and conditions of this recruitment through the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD) – www.cmdkerala.net
The Resource Persons will be considered for enlisting/empanelling based on their qualification, expertise in the specific areas mentioned below. KIIFB will use their services on need basis and remuneration will be payable as per the approved norms on per day basis.
1. Position: Junior Project Advisor
2. Qualification: Post Graduate level qualification in the relevant discipline from reputed institutions Relaxation in Post Graduate qualification requirement can be considered for candidates
3. Experience: Minimum 5 years’ Experience in various areas of Project Engineering and Management
4. Maximum Remuneration (Rs.): 2500 per day
5. Areas of experience can be in the following: Sports Infrastructure Expert, Tourism Planning & Infrastructure, Agriculture and Agricultural technology, Geographic Information Systems Expert, Project Management Expert, Geotechnical & Foundation Expert, Environment & Sustainability Expert, Social Impact Assessment Expert, Land Acquisition Valuer & Expert etc