Applications are invited from retired officers of SBI/ eABs from scale II to V for a total of 04 posts as Nodal Officer- Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing at the following centres with age below 63 years as on 31.08.2020
1. Posts: Nodal Officer
2. No.of. Posts: 04
3. Engagement for the position: a.) ONE (01) retired official in Scale III to V at LHO level as Nodal Officer- Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing, reporting to DGM (D&TB) b.) THREE (03) retired officials in Scale II to IV at Administrative Offices (AOsDibrugarh, Sichar & Shillong) as Nodal Officers- Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing, reporting to DGM (B&O)
4. Period of contract: The initial engagement shall be for a period of one year which can be extended to next one year (total 2 years) subject to satisfactory annual review.
5. Brief job profile of the positions: a. Co-ordinate with Bank & Govt. officials, SBI Payments, vendors and local teams to improve digital and transaction banking product delivery and service. b. To assist in marketing of Digital & Transaction Banking Products to various customers c. To make Institutional presentation of our digital and transaction banking products. d. To help in negotiating pricing of our digital and transaction banking products when offered to such organization/ clients/ departments e. Oversee the successful implementation of Smart Cities/ Digital Villages/ DigiDistrict programmes in the circle *The above is an indicative job profile, more parameters may be added to meet the specific requirements.
6. Roles and responsibilities: i.) To co-ordinate and arrange Institutional presentation by our D & TB team ii.) To oversee the penetration of various digital and transaction banking products in the Digi-district as per the plan iii.) To monitor the progress of Digi-District iv.) To support the activities related to Smart Cities/Digital Villages v.) To organize meetings of FoSs & follow-up with SBI Payments, Vendors TSPs etc. vi.) Escalation of various issues of Digital and Transaction Banking to concerned Dept. of CC and follow up. vii.) Organizing Roadshows, Camps, Digi-Mela, Quiz, Training programmes etc. for Marketing of various Digital products and public awareness.
7. Eligibility Criteria: 01. For Positions At Networks At Lho: An Officer Of The Bank Retired In Scale Iii To V And For Positions At Administrative Offices (A0s): An Officer Of The Bank Retired In Scale Ii To Iv 02. The Staff Should Have Good Track Record Of Performance And Deep Knowledge Of Systems And Procedures. 03. They Should Have Retired From The Bank’s Service Only On Attaining Superannuation At The Age Of 60 Years And Are Maintaining Good Health. 04. No cases of CBI or other Law enforcement agencies should be pending against the staff. 05. No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on the official during five years of his service in the Bank preceding to his retirement. 06.The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to the other conditions regarding renewal of contract. As such, the ex-staff should not be more than 63 years of age as on 31.08.2020.