Applications are invited for two post of Senior Project Associate. This position will be up to September 30, 2021 and purely temporary.
About the project: The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has funded 5G testbed project to encourage Indian start-ups and the industry to take an early lead in 5G technology. The goal of the project is to build a testbed that closely resembles a real-world 5G deployment. The project will deliver an end-to-end 5G testbed comprising of 5G BS and UE nodes that support enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB), Ultra low latency communication (URLLC) and massive MTC including NB IoT services. This testbed could become a basis for many commercial deployments.
1. Project no.: DOT/EE/2017508
2. Post: Senior Project Associate
3. Number of Post: Two
4. Salary range: 21600-1800-54000
5. Min. Qualification: B.Tech- Computer Science/Electronics & Communication Engg, + 1 year of relevant experience. Expertise in Verilog/VHDL
6. Desirable Qualification: Experience in working with Xilinx programmable SoC/FPGA, Experience in using timing constraints, Knowledge of AXI4, Working knowledge of C language, Background in wireless communication will be preferred, Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
7. Job Responsibilities: Design and verification of Xilinx FPGA-based intellectual property (IP) blocks Integration & debugging of subsystems within Xilinx SoC environment