1. Organization: National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
2. Functional Title: Tech Lead – CITIIS
3. Project Name: City Investments To Innovate, Integrate & Sustain (CITIIS)
4. Duty Station: New Delhi, India
5. Duration: One Year
6. Type Of Contract: Individual Consultant Contract
a. The Tech Lead – CITIIS shall be responsible for overseeing and implementing CITIIS online portals and knowledge systems:
b. Coordinate and manage the CITIIS Management Platform. Liaison with Smart City SPVs to ensure efficient functioning of the platform. Build additional modules to fully operationalize and replicate the CITIIS Management Platform. Provide technological support to SPVs selected under CITIIS program. Develop and maintain the CITIIS website.
c. Manage bugs in the back-end and front-end design. Manage application development, testing, deployment, roll-out & support to end-users. Create cloud deployment strategies for different kinds of products. Analyze and report on information and technology needs from a strategic and operational perspective. Generate use cases and test scenarios for testers.
8. Reporting: The position shall report to the Team Leader, CITIIS at New Delhi.
9. Skills and Qualifications:
a. Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent to and Master’s degree in Technology / Computer Science or equivalent. Minimum 7 years of professional experience in developing and coding sites. Minimum 3 years of professional experience leading teams, preferably in technology.
11. No. of Positions: 1