NLC India Limited, a ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.7916 Crores (approx.) is looking for young and dynamic Medical Professionals for engagement as Senior Resident Doctor / Junior Resident Doctor (25 Posts) purely on tenure basis for a period of 3 years in its 350 bedded General Hospital at Neyveli
1. Name of the Post: Senior Resident
2. Qualification: Pass in MBBS with completion of CRRI; and PG Degree / Diploma in General Medicine / General Surgery / Emergency Medicine / Diabetology / Paediatrics / Orthopaedics / Obstetrics& Gynaecology / ENT / Radiology / Ophthalmology / Anaesthesiology / Psychiatry / Geriatric Medicine.
3. Name of the Post: Junior Resident
4. Qualification: Pass in MBBS with completion of CRRI
5. Consolidated Pay Per Month
a. Senior Resident: 1 st Year, INR.75,000/, 2 nd Year, INR.85,000/, 3 rd Year, INR.95,000/-
b. Senior Resident: 1 st Year, INR.60,000/, 2 nd Year, INR.65,000/, 3 rd Year, INR.70,000/-
6. Other Benefits / Facilities: In addition to the consolidated pay, incumbents joining the above posts are entitled for Contributory Provident Fund. 12 days of Casual Leave, 10 days of Medical Leave per annum and 1 day Earned Leave for every 22 days worked. Free Medical treatment for self, spouse and dependant sons / daughters & parents. Eligible residential accommodation (unfurnished) at nominal rent.
7. Place Of Posting: NLCIL GH, Neyveli