ESTT – Filling up of the post of Senior Assistant Secretary (Class I) in the scale of pay of Rs.50000-160000 (Revised) (Prerevised scales: Rs.20600-46500 / 10750-16750) in GA Department, Chennai Port Trust on absorption / deputation Method – Reg.
1. Name of the Post: Senior Assistant Secretary
2. No. of posts: 01
3. Scale of Pay (Rs.): 10750‐ 300‐ 16750
4. Educational and other qualifications prescribed for direct recruitment:
5. Essential: A degree from a recognized university. Five years experience in executive cadre in the field of General Administration, Personnel, Industrial Relations, etc., in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking.
6. Desirable: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Social Work / Labour Welfare or allied subjects or Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institution.
7. In case of promotion / absorption / deputation, grades from which it should be made: Promotion from Assistant Secretary Gr.I/Assistant Personnel Officer Gr.I/Welfare Officer/ Hindi Officer in the scale of pay of Rs.9100‐15100 with 5 years regular service in the grade failing which Assistant Secretary Gr.I/Asst. Personnel Officer Gr.I/Welfare Officer/Law Officer Gr.I in the scale of pay of Rs.9100‐15100 with 2 years regular service in the grade and a combined regular service of 8 years in the scales of pay of Rs.9100‐15100 and Rs.8600‐14600 in the respective discipline of General Admn. Deptt. Absorption / deputation will be of officers holding analogous posts or post of Asstt. Secretary (Gr.I)/ Assistant Personnel Officer Gr.I/Welfare Officer/Law Officer Gr.I in the scale of pay of Rs.9100‐15100 with 5 years regular service in the grade in a Major Port Trust.