1. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
2. The Institute reserves the right to accept the application at any time and consider candidates with exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
3. Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
4. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by email (apart from the website) about the interview date. So, the Candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
5. Shortlisted candidates have to present themselvesfor the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
6. Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
8. Bio-data format is being provided with this notification. The candidates are required to bring duly filled in bio- data format along with photocopies of required documents.
9. The last date for receiving the duly filled in application is 10th Sept., 2020, through an online portal.
10. Intimation regarding written test/interview shall be posted on the Institute website.
Dr. Badri N Subudhi, Indian Institute of Technology Jammu Department of Electrical Engineering P.O. Nagrota, Jagti, Jammu. 181221
The written test/interview will be conducted for all shortlisted candidates. Applicants must bring all original documents for the verification during written test/interview. The list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the IIT Jammu website (www.iitjammu.ac.in) along with the date and time of written test/interview.
Duly filled application form along with the requested details scanned copies of certificates, other supporting documents including the letter of experience should be uploaded through the online portal (https://apply.iitjammu.ac.in/#/home) latest by 10th September, 2020. Please apply through [contract/project staff/JRF/SRF] tab on referred application portal. Candidates who are already employed should produce relieving certificate from their employers if selected. The written test/interview will be conducted for all shortlisted candidates. Applicants must bring all original documents for the verification during written test/interview. The list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the IIT Jammu website (www.iitjammu.ac.in) along with the date and time of written test/interview
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from IIT Jammu.To Apply for the job posting from IIT Jammu, please click on the Apply Now button below.