An interview in online mode will be held on 16th October, 2020 (Monday). for the recruitment of two (02) post of Junior Research Fellow (01 reserved for SC/ST) under Department of Science & Technology and Biotechnology, Government of West Bengal sponsored research project titled “Reuse of Cupola Slag- An Attempt to Sustainable Manufacturing”.
The selected fellow will work under the supervision of Dr. Titas Nandi, Principal Investigator of the project, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Jadavpur University. The eligibility and requirements are as below:
1. Number of post: 02 Junior Research Fellow 01 reserved for SC/ST
2. Essential Qualification: Bachelor degree in Mechanical/ Production Engineering
3. Desirable Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates having Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Production Specialization
4. Fellowship: Rs. 18700/- per month (for 1st and 2nd year) and Rs. 21000/- per month for 3rd year consolidated
5. Duration: 3 years. The Junior Research Fellow will be allowed to continue on review, after two years.