On 04/09/2020, NBT announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Bachelors Degree for the position of Editorial Assistant.
There is requirement of Editorial Assistants (Major Indian Languages) full time purely on contract basis for a period of six months, extendable as per the requirement of the organization, to assist the Language Editors in promotion and publication of books in major Indian Languages. The Editorial Assistants shall perform all duties as assigned to them by the Language Editors in Publication and promotion of books/literature. In addition, as part of the official duties, the Editorial Assistants so appointed may have to travel in India in connection with work.
1. Posts: Editorial Assistant
2. No.of. Posts: 15
3. Essential A. A Bachelor’s Degree From A Recognized University. B. Proficiency In The Specified Language. C. Working Knowledge Of English & Hindi. D. Three Years’ Work With Experience Knowledge Of Proof Reading. Translation. Editing, Book Assessment Writing, Content Development. Booklet Layout Designing Etc. E. Knowledge Of Working On Pagemaker, Excel And Other Software. Pestraßle Master’s Degree In The Specified Language.
4. Remuneration Rs 30,000/- to 40.000/-
5. Period of Engagement Purely on short-term contract basis for a period Of six months which can be extended as per the requirement or depending on the performance of the candidate/need of the organization
Self-Attested copies of all rel vant certificates, degrees, testimonials etc. should be attached with the Applicatio , and the Originals must be produced at the time of interview and if selected, at the time of joining. One passport size photograph should be placed on the Application Form. Incomplete Applications will be rejected. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending the prescribed tests/interview.
General Terms And Conditions:
1 ) Posts may be increased at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
2) Proofstowards possessingessential education qualifications and experience should be submitted along with the application form.
3) The candidate should have good communication skills in English and Hindi.
4) Mere fulfilling the qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview.
5) The NBT reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
6) Applications which do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications will be liable to be summarily rejected.
7) Candidates should possesses the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
8) Age will be determined on the last date of the receipt of applications.
9) Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
10) Applicants must superscribe the envelope with “Application for the post of
11 ) The application duly completed in all respect should reach the Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.) National Book Trust, India Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-lI, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 by 23rd September, 2020
National Book Trust, India Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-lI, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
Selection Procedure :
Mere fulfilling the qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview.
How to Apply :
The application duly completed in all respect should reach the Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.) National Book Trust, India Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-lI, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 by 23rd September, 2020 Last Date for receipt of application 23rd September, 2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NBT.To Apply for the job posting from NBT, please click on the Apply Now button below.