On 05/09/2020, NII announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
1. Name of the project: Project entitled “A novel vaccine evaluation platform to support SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development in resourcelimiting settings”
2. Duration of the Project: Tenable till: 31.08.2022
3. Post details and No of Posts: Junior Research Fellow (One position only)
4. Educational Qualifications: M.Sc. or M.Tech. in any area of life sciences. Candidate should have cleared any National Level Eligibility Test (NET/GATE etc).
5. Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience.Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)
6. Job description & Desired Knowledge:. The selected candidate is expected to work on developing the vaccine evaluation assays for testing the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in BSL-2 settings. Most of the work will utilize cell lines, pseudovirus, and the animal models. Interested candidate should have basic skills in virology.Hands-on experience in animal cell culture, virus propagation, Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Protein purification is required. Candidates with hands-on experience in the viral immunology research of vaccines or virus infections will be preferred.
General Terms and conditions
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. Hostel/housing facility may be provided to the female candidates.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email about the date and time of interviews. Interview of shortlisted candidates will be held online through video conferencing.
6. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Selection Procedure :
Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may apply directly, Strictly In The Prescribed Format Given Below, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NII, please click on the Apply Now button below.