Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the Project entitled “Fast clotting clinical grade hemostatic agent for emergency care”.
1. Project Code SR/18/BM/052
2. Name of the Temporary Post Junior Research Fellow – 01
3. Name of the Research Project -“Fast clotting clinical grade hemostatic agent for emergency care”.
4 Name of the Sponsoring Agency- IMPRINT, SERB
5. Tenure of the Project- 18 months or till the end of the project whichever is earlier.
6 Tenure of the Assignment -18 months or till the end of the project whichever is earlier.
7. Job Description- Research work (Experimental)
8. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship -INR 31,000/- per month
9. Essential Qualifications and experience – Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following: a.) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. b.) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR,, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
10. Desirable Qualifications / Exp. – Prior research experience in cell culture/molecular biology, development of biomaterials, in-vitro and in-vivo evaluation of biomaterials is preferred but not mandatory.
11. Accommodation – Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.