1. Position Title: Programme Officer/ Programme Manager/ Research Fellow/ Research Associate (Project Based)
2. No. of Position(s); 2 to 4 (Depending upon requirement will be hired)
3. Scope of work: Development sector consulting, Research including field visit, data analysis, report writing, presentation Communication and design, Knowledge creation and dissemination for trainings, workshops and conferences Content development and logistics management
4. Duration: 6 months, May be extended thereafter based on performance of the candidate and project requirements
5. Salary: INR 40,000/- to Rs.60,000/- per month (all inclusive) (Depending upon the position and experience of the candidate)
6. Location: TISS, Mumbai
7. Qualification: Atleast a Master’s degree (completed). Preferably in the Social Sciences. MBA candidates may apply. Candidates who are yet to receive the degree certificated need not apply. Understanding of development sector and CSR issues in India. Knowledge of Qualitative/Quantitative research methodologies and data analysis softwares would be preferred. Good writing skills and proficiency in MS Office especially Excel and Powerpoint.Knowledge of design software and social media will be advantageous. Fluency in English (written and oral). Knowledge of regional languages will be advantageous.Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.