1. The positions are purely temporary, extendable on satisfactory performance and good conduct.
2. Candidates will be offered an all-inclusive consolidated pay corresponding to their qualification and experience.
3. The University reserves the right to relax experience in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central government /University / Research Institutions/Centre of Excellence.
4. The University may increase/decrease the number of posts at any time, as it deems fit and without showing any reason. The University’s decision shall be final in this regard.
5. The University also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
6. The University reserves the right to empanel candidate(s) for future vacancies.
7. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
8. Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute. 9. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the University in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
10. Persons employed in Government/Semi Government Organizations/ Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. They may, however, bring an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from present employer during the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking to that effect. Direct application from such candidates will not be entertained.
11. All the above positions are based in Rajgir, the Headquarters of the University. The candidate should be willing to relocate in Rajgir, District – Nalanda in the state of Bihar with a liability to serve anywhere in India as per requirement of the University.
Interim Campus, Nalanda University, Chabilapur Road, Rajgir, Distt.
Nalanda – 803116.
Date and time of Interview – 23/09/2020 11.00 AM. The University invites eligible candidates for appearing in Walk-in-interview for the following Non-Teaching posts for Nalanda University at Rajgir, District – Nalanda, Bihar, as per the schedule tabulated below at the addresses mentioned herein under “General Terms & Conditions” mentioned below along with the duly filled applications from as per the prescribed Proforma for the following posts. Retired employees of Central Government/Indian Defence Forces may also apply. The posts advertised are purely temporary and extendable further on satisfactory performance and good conduct.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Nalanda University, please click on the Apply Now button below.