1. Candidates are required to apply in the online mode only through Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar website www.gndu.ac.in. No other means / mode of application (through post, email, fax, deposit of CV etc.) will be accepted. Applicants are required to take printout of the Online Application Form. Affix the same passport size photograph (which was uploaded with the online form) on it and bring it with them while coming for walk-inInterview along with self attested copies of all the certificates of Educational/ Professional QUALIFICATIONS (DEGREES AND DMC’S WITH CONVERSION FORMULA OF CGPA/OGPA), EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE, RESERVE CATEGORY CERTIFICATE (Reservation certificate issued by the competent authority as a proof of claiming the reserve category as made in the online application form) etc. Candidates must also bring with them Certificates of Educational Qualifications, Experience, Reserve Category (In original) for verification.
2. Copy of circular containing detailed instructions, qualifications, etc. for the posts, is available only at http://www.gndu.ac.in.
3. Candidates must have a valid Email-ID of his own, which should be active throughout the recruitment process. Candidates should keep checking the Inbox or even the Spam box of his/her Email ID regularly during the recruitment process as the University may send any important intimations on the University Website and/or through Email. Candidates should also check the University website regarding any updates during the recruitment process. Candidates should check their Email account for updates. GNDU will not be responsible for any loss of Email sent, due to invalid/wrong Email Id provided by the candidates or for delay/ non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her email/website in time. Candidates are requested in their own interest to remain in touch with the University website www.gndu.ac.in. Issuance of notifications in the newspaper is not obligatory on the part of the university
4. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. Any mistake committed by the candidates shall be his/her sole responsibility.
5. The candidates should ensure the completion of all the steps of the registration process and depositing of application fee by the stipulated date and time given in the advertisement.
6. Based on the category in which candidates intend to apply, the following Fees(including GST) will have to be paid : a. SC/ST/PWD : Rs.590 b. All other categories (including General) : Rs.1180
7. Please scan your Photograph and Signatures individually and save them in the JPEG format. The size of any of these individual images should not exceed 100 kb (photograph) and 100 kb (signature) for online uploading.
8. Please keep the following details ready with you before clicking on the registration button for starting your online application:- i. Personal details including Date of Birth and Nationality ii. Mobile Number iii. Valid Email ID iv. Reservation Category Details v. Percentage of your Educational Qualification starting from Matriculation examinations to onwards. (Please calculate percentage from CGPA/OGPA in advance). vi. Soft Copies of scanned Photograph and Signatures.
9. Application fee once paid shall neither be refunded under any circumstances nor it shall be held reserve for any other recruitment or selection process in future.
10. Before applying for the post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility.
11. Persons already in service must apply online and send the hard copy of application through their employer. All those candidates working in organizations/institutions including affiliated colleges of the university may be allowed to appear in interview without “No Objection Certificate” with the condition that in case the candidate is selected, no extension in joining time will be allowed. Such candidates are required to give an undertaking on the format available on university website: www.gndu.ac.in. All such candidates will be given standard joining time i.e. one month from the issuance of appointment letter.
12. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained.
13. University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts and to call only suitable number of candidates for interview/counseling.
14. The number of posts will be filled as per the requirement. 15. Bio-Data of any candidate can be placed before the Selection Committee.
16. Mere applying and satisfying the essential/ minimum qualification required for a post does not entitle the candidate any right of appointment.
17. The University shall verify the antecedents/documents submitted by the candidates at the time of appointment or any time during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith.
18. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
19. Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to the courts/tribunals having Jurisdiction of Amritsar.
20. For any enquiry regarding online application form, please contact (For Technical Enquiry regarding filling online application form) and 3099 (For General Enquiry regarding advertisement) Timing: 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. in working days.
21. A relaxation of 5% is admissible at the Graduate and Master’s level for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes candidates.
22. Candidates should attend the Walk-in-Interview as per the schedule available on the University website. No Separate call letters will be issued. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
23. In the wake of COVID-19 pandemic, Candidates should follow the State Govt. instructions/guidelines while attending the Walk-in-Interview.
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Post of Senior Consultant as Incubation Manager in Golden Jubilee Centre for Entrepreneurship & Innovation under RUSA 2.0, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. Online registration process will start on 07.09.2020 and close on 21.09.2020. For interview schedule and further details visit www.gndu.ac.in.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar.To Apply for the job posting from Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar, please click on the Apply Now button below.