1. Age limit: Maximum age is 35 years for SRF/ JRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC). Minimum age should be of 18 years as on date of interview.
2. The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis for one year or till the termination of the project, whichever is earlier.
3. The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is coterminus with the project.
4. The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be communicated to eligible candidates by email.
5. Reporting time for online interview will be communicated and all the candidates shall adhere to the instructions.
6. The candidates will have to compulsorily filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the scan certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and a recent photograph enclosed onto the scan application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be sent by email. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificate at the time of joining. Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted.
7. No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
8. Only the candidates meeting essential qualifications would be interviewed.
9. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
10. The candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 15.09.2020. If on the date of online interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
11. All the other candidates are also required compulsorily submit the scan declaration duly signed in the format annexed along with other documents in the e-mail.
12. In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
Administrative Officer Division of Genetics, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012
Due to prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates interested in online interview are requested to send their application in the enclose proforma along with the self-attested scanned copies of the original documents to the email address [email protected] on or before 15.09.2020 05.00 pm. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed about the details of online interview (Date and Time) by email. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from IARI.To Apply for the job posting from IARI, please click on the Apply Now button below.