Advertisement For Various Post On Contractualbasis For One Year In State Level Vrdl, Aiims, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Applications are invited for filling up of following posts under the State Level Viral Research and Diagnostic Laboratory (VRDL), Department of Microbiology, AIIMS, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, for one year purely on a contractual basis as per the below-mentioned details:
1. Designation: Research Scientist-II (Medical) Or Research Scientist-II (Non-Medical)
2. No. of Post: Rs.75,000/-, Rs. 70,000/-
3. Nature of Employment: Contractual
4. Duration of Employment: One Year (12 Months) extendable to three years, depending on the candidate’s performance and budget grant from the funding agency.
5. Job Location: State Level VRDL, Department of Microbiology, AIIMS, Rishikesh
6. Position: Research Scientist II (Medical)
7. Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) in Microbiology with a minimum of two years R&D / teaching experience in Microbiology/Virology from a recognized university.
i. Additional Post-doctoral research/training experience in viral outbreak diagnosis as evidenced by scientific publication.
ii. Knowledge of Computer Applications & DataManagement.
9. Position: Research Scientist II (Non-medical) (will be considered if Research Scientist II- Medical is not selected/no candidate found suitable)
10. Essential Qualifications:
a. Ph.D. in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Virology/Veterinary lab discipline(Microbiology, virology, biotechnology)or First-class master’s degree(M.Sc./ M.Tech) in Microbiology, Biotechnology, or life sciences with the relevant subjects from a recognized university with a minimum of five (05) years of research experience in the relevant subject after 1st class master’s degree. or
b. 2 nd class M. Sc. + Ph.D. degree in relevant subject [Microbiology / Biotechnology / Virology/Veterinary lab discipline(Microbiology, virology, biotechnology)] from a recognized university (with total 5 years’ research experience inclusive of Ph.D. duration).
11. Desirable Qualifications:
i. Ph.D. candidates with research thesis work on infectious diseases supported by at least three original research publications in PUBMED indexed journals will be given preferences.
ii. Any Post -doctoral research / past experience in Viral infectious disease diagnosis, epidemiological studies will be given preference.
12. Job description: Real-time assessment of any viral outbreak if occur in Uttarakhand & adjoining areas, Coordination with state health personal in control measurement of any viral outbreak. Ensuring the proper sample collection and its transportation by health workers in case, of laboratory investigation of any viral outbreak in Uttarakhand, Routine diagnosis of all viral infections whose facilities are available in VRDL. Conducting training and workshops for Medical colleges of Uttarakhand, Writing of any significant laboratory work for publication in reputed journals. Participating in research projects sanctioned.