1) The above positions are on temporary contract basis.
2) The Director & Appointing Authority has the nght to accept/ reject any application without assgning any reason(s) and no correspondence tn this matter Will be entertained
3) Age. qualifications. etc. will be reckoned as on the date of Written Test/ Interview
4) The appointment can be terminated Wlth one month notice from either Side w”thout assigning any reason,
5) Since. the posts are temporary. the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NIN or continuation Of his/ her services in any other project
6) Other allowances like CCA, LTC. Medical Claim and PF are not applicable.
7) The results of the final selection will be placed on NIN website only, No intimation be sent by e-mail or phone 6) The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules and WII have to give an undertaking before JOImng.
8) At the tme of duty. the candidates should bring all original certificates Of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards). Experience, Aadhaar Card. Community and PH Certificates (if applicable). passport Size photograph along Wth one Set of photocopes Of the certificates (My attested (can be self attested) for verification
9) The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis.
10) Canvassing in any form lead to disqualification
Selection Procedure: After verification of the applications, the names of eligible candidates list will be displayed on our official website wyw.nin.res.in. Interviews will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates through online (Video call/ Video-Conferencing) to select suitable candidates in later course. The candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/ Video-Conferencing facilities for Online Interviews. The link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for online interviews. The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates through email for the following CX)Sts under the project “Inter-Sa2toral Convergence & Coordination for Promotion and Guidant*’ on Health Research – approval to the Research” and amines manifestations of the Agricultural Population to organophosphate A Study in Telangana Region, India”. The project funded by DHR. Applications will be from the individuals by email to [email protected] upto 10th Septemben 2020 Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances. The candidates have to download the application form from www.ninres)n and fill it with his/her own handwriting and send the same to the mail along with supporting of essential qualifications (scanned copies).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NIN.To Apply for the job posting from NIN, please click on the Apply Now button below.