Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is a pioneer National upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. It is engaged in exploration, production and transportation of crude oil, natural gas and production of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, District-Dibrugarh (Assam).
Oil India Limited intends to engage following personnel (domicile of Assam and its production & exploration areas of Arunachal Pradesh) purely on contractual basis for immediate engagement at Field Headquarters, Duliajan.
1. Contractual Engagement Requirement: Contractual Teacher, Oil India Higher Secondary School
2. Total Requirement(s): 01 (UR: 01)
3. Eligibility Criteria (Educational Qualification): Passed M.Com in Management & Marketing from a Government recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Passed B.Ed. from a Government recognized University.
4. Contractual Emolument per month (₹)
a. Fixed emolument: 15,400/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand and Four Hundred) only per month based on actual attendance including leave, if any.
b. Variable emolument: ₹500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only per day for each working day.
5. Period of Contractual Engagement: The engagement will be purely on a contractual basis only. The initial period of the above contractual engagement will be for 06 (Six) months only. Further, the period of above contractual engagement may be extendable after requisite interval for subsequent period(s) of 06 (Six) months only depending on the departmental requirement, job performance, conduct, physical fitness etc., as applicable. The total period of contractual engagement will be maximum 24 (Twenty Four) months only.