Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
1. Title of the Project: Design of Anti-Mine Boots (AMBs) using Finite Element Simulations with Human Body Model (HBM) (JATC Sup Project # 13 under MI01618) (RP03439G)
2. Deptt/.Centre: Department of Mechanical Engineering
3. Duration of the Project Upto: 05/10/2022
4. Post (s): Project Scientist (1)
5. Consolidated fellowship / Pay-slab: Rs.35,400-37,900-40,400-43,600- 46,800-50,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
6. Qualifications: M.Tech. with (GATE qualification) in Mechanical Engineering and minimum of 80% marks in both B.Tech and M.Tech. Deisgn specialization with strong fundamentals in structural mechanics of materials, good knowledge of Finite Element (FE) methods and simulations, working knowledge of LS-Dyna, Hyperworks, ANSYS is required. Experience in FE blast loading computational will be preferred. The requirement of qualifying GATE qualification may be relaxed by the Selection Committee in case of highly meritorious candidates.