An online-interview will be held as per the following schedule for the position of a junior research fellow (JRF) in the Department of Physics, Presidency University , 86/1, College Street, Kolkata 700073 to work in a research project funded by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Govt. of India (File No. CRG/2019/004571) entitled: “ Growth and realization of ferroelectric-photovoltaic effect in ZnSnS3 thin films for solar cell and photodetector applications ”.
1. Name of the Post: JRF (One)
2. Date of online-Interview: 23/09/2020 (11.00 am)
3. Principal Investigator (PI): Prof. Arabinda Nayak, Department of Physics
4. Fellowship: Rs. 31000/- + 24% HRA (24 Months) for JRFRs. 35000/- + 24% HRA (12 Months) for SRF
5. Tenure of Fellowship: The position is available for two years three months (approx)/ termination of the project, whichever is earlier. Appointment will be subjected to annual review for further extension that will be granted based on the research progress. The post is purely temporary and subject to availability of fund.
6. Work Responsibility: In this research project the main responsibility of the Research Fellow is to fabricate LN- ZnSnS3 thin films on epitaxial GaN coated silicon substrate using spray pyrolysis technique and to study their photovoltaic property under illumination.
7. Essential Qualification: Post Graduate degree (Master of Science or equivalent) in Physics with at least 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average. Schloras who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET/ including lectureship (NET-LS) and GATE.