1. Candidates who seek to appear for online interview may e-mail their application in the prescribed format along with the scanned copies of their marksheets and testimonials in advance positively by 20th September 2020, to the address icmrredia nic.in. The date and time of the interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates via email.
2. The posts are purely temporary and co-terminable with the project. The Govt. of India/ICMR/RMRC N. E. Region. Dibrugarh, will not take any guarantee for/will not be responsible for any confimation / regularization of the posts in future
3. All Candidates will have Lo apply in the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from the website rmrene.org.in.
4 Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates. Retrenched Govt. Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Govt. from time to time. Age concession to the extent of’ service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
5. Candidates applying under EWS and OBC category must provide certificate
6. Candidates should come with up-to-date bio-data, 2 copies of recent passport size coloured photograph. and self attested photocopies of certificates in support of age, educational qualifications. caste and experience along with the original documents.
7. The applicants must provide a valid Email ID and Contact Number.
8. Candidates must reach the Center and register themselves before 10.00 AM. No candidates will be allowed to enter after 10.00 AM.
9. The candidate will have to stay and work in any other places of North East India wherever posted/transferred in connection with the scheme/project work as deemed necessary.
10. No TA/DA etc. will be provided for attending the interview.
11. The decision of ICMR. New Delhi and ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, N. E. Region. Dibrugarh. will be final in all regard. Canvassing in any form or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall liable for disqualification.
12. The results of the interview will be declared in the office website, www.mrcne.org.in. Candidates are requested to check the office website for further notifications
Candidates who seek to appear for online interview may e-mail their application in the prescribed format along with the scanned copies of their marksheets and testimonials in advance positively by 20th September 2020, to the address icmrredia nic.in. The date and time of the interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates via email.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Regional Medical Research Centre North Eastern Region.To Apply for the job posting from Regional Medical Research Centre North Eastern Region, please click on the Apply Now button below.