Applications are invited from motivated and dedicated Indian nationals for temporary positions in the following project:
1. Position : Junior Research Fellow
2. Vacancy : 3
3. Place of work : SSN College of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
4. Title : Nagarik Rog Pratirakshak: Unified Smart Immunization Coverage Monitoring and Analysis (UniSICMA)
5. Objectives : UniSICMA aims to achieve integration of existing heterogeneous immunization data systems across the states in India and provides nation-wide intelligent analytics
6. Collaborators : IIIT, Una and SSN College of Engineering, Chennai.
7. Funded by : Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
8. Duration : 7 months and with a possible extension for another 17 months
9.Essential Qualification : First class B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA.
10. Essential Skill set : C/Java, Oracle/MySQL.
11. Preferable Skill set : Big Data technologies and tools.
12. Emoluments Rs.31,000 pm + HRA as per Central Government norm.